At the construction site, there is a consistent demand for container handlers. These operators make use of different types of load lifting cranes and other equipment to lift and move containers from one position to another. The skills are tested by authorities via NVQ Level 2 Container Handlers course and testing system.
The operators have the best opportunities to work as crane operators for handling forklifts cranes and other types of cranes and lifting equipment. The operators who are skilled and experienced are generally offered with high pay scales. He can apply for job positions at the construction site and also at other places where these types of lifting cranes and equipment are used.
What is this?
The CPCS course is designed to help the candidate develop his skills and knowledge of performing various types of load lifting tasks at the work site. The candidate will have to undergo the learning lesson and practical training session for proving his skills with performing the tasks under challenging conditions as well.
Operating such equipment requires candidates with proven excellence with different types of cranes and forklifts. He has to develop his skills for handling this equipment and machines for completing the job as per specifications by his superiors.
This means that the candidate should hold his basic knowledge and skills to follow instructions and to perform the task of moving loads under difficult conditions.
Why it is required?
When undergoing this course and training, the candidate will be exposed to different types of work conditions and challenges that he will have to learn to overcome on the basis of his knowledge and learning abilities. The candidate will have to demonstrate his skills to prove his competency and understanding of handling cranes and specialized equipment.
The candidate via the training program will be tested for his performance and skills as per the set CPCS and CITB standards. In order to be eligible for certification, the candidate will have to prove his knowledge by selecting optional and mandatory units as per his area of expertise.
During the course duration, the candidate will develop his learning skills on the basis of requirements under the optional and mandatory units to help him score the minimum required credit points for being qualified.
He has to learn the skill for transferring load from one point to another at the workplace, moving containers, preparing the excavator cranes for moving and transferring loads, and much more.
As per the CPCS authorities, the course is mandatory for any candidate who wants to apply for a job position at the professional level. The candidate will have to prove his eligibility under the safety and health welfare and Mandatory units.
At the entry level, the candidate does not have to provide with a record of any type of formal crane operator training, but in order to upgrade as a professional operator, he will have to provide with evidence related to his Red CPCS card and level 1 NVQ certification.
The experienced candidate will also have to provide with details related to his work experience for a minimum of six months in the relevant field at the construction work site.
How to apply?
The candidate is expected to apply for registration for the course via the online platform (CITB or CPCS) authorities. The candidate can log on to www.constructionhelpline.com, which is a professional service that helps the candidate appear for construction NVQ training course and test.
- Prevent pedestrian fatalities
- Ensure proper movement of vehicles
- Effective means of communication
- Ensuring optimum safety and security at the worksite
Who should attend?
- Level 2 NVQ Traffic Marshal Course is designed for people who have a vested interest in gaining adequate knowledge associated with movement, assembling and unloading goods.
- A major benefit of applying for this program is that the course offers a deep insight on dealing with various types of traffic at the worksite.
- Traffic marshal qualification enables you to acquire a thorough understanding about their roles and responsibilities at construction site.
- The above mentioned has been customized in order adhering to rules and regulations
Upon successful completion of traffic marshal course, the candidates are provided a Traffic Marshal Certificate, which is valid for a period of about three years from date of completion.
Some of the advantages of imparting Traffic Banks men Training are as follows:
- Traffic Banks men Training is very helpful in reducing total number of accidents. Most of incidents occur whilst reversing a vehicle at the construction site. It could lead to further damage and unnecessary expenses as well.
- Traffic Marshal Training is mandatory for aspirants whose primary job is to direct vehicles or to enhance their career opportunities. This program enables them on how to communicate effectively related to safety of pedestrians and drivers.
- Traffic Banks men Training is a great advantage for organization since it helps in bringing down the rate of accidents while meeting HSE requirements.
- Considerable amount of time can be saved during loading and unloading of goods. It is best suited for organizations who are targeting towards professional development of personnel.
Some of the major differences between a Traffic Banks men and Slingers Banks men are as follows:
- The primary role and responsibility of traffic banks men is to supervise vehicles and pedestrians safely at the construction site.
- Slingers Banks men are in charge of signalling and slinging amidst movement of vehicle during lifting of heavy weight objects.
The NVQ Level 2 Traffic Marshal course supplies study materials to students in order to ensure that various aspects of qualification are covered. Candidates may visit official website to know further details.
Apply Now for CSCS Card
NVQ Level 2 Qualification Required To Get – Direct Blue CPCS Card
- Traffic Marshal Level 2 NVQ
- Ride-on Rollers Level 2 NVQ
- Self-Propelled Bowsers Level 2 NVQ
- Tractors Level 2 NVQ
- Rear Tipping Dump Trucks Level 2 NVQ
- Forward Tipping Dumpers Level 2 NVQ
- Skid Steer Loaders Level 2 NVQ
- Wheeled Loading Shovels Level 2 NVQ
- Reach Trucks to Lift Level 2 NVQ
- Sideloader Forklifts Level 2 NVQ
- Industrial Forklift Trucks Level 2 NVQ
- Telescopic Handlers Level 2 NVQ
CPCS Renewal Test – Direct Blue CPCS Card
- RT66 Compact Crane Test
- RT65 Demolition Plant Test
- RT63 Pedestrian Operated Tower Crane Test
- RT43 Screener Test
- RT32 Soil/Landfill Compactor Test
- RT20 Hoist Test
- RT62 Crane/Lifting Operations Supervisor Test
- RT42 Crusher Test
- RT31 Ride on Roller Test
- RT19 Grader Test
- RT61 Appointed Person Test
- RT41 Loader-Compressor Test