Green Card for Labourers
The Green (CSO) Card will no longer be available to labourers. Instead of there will be a Green Labourer Card for which the requirements are different. There are two different routes in which the Green Labourer Card can be obtained.
CSCS Practice Test
You have 45 minutes to answer 50 multiple choice CSCS Health, Safety and Environment Test questions for Operatives and Specialists. You need to answer at least 45 out of 50 questions correctly to pass. Answers may be reviewed after each question or at the end of the test. Good luck!
ALTERNATE WAYS TO GET GREEN LABOURER CARD
- A valid JTJ Introduction to Construction Course Certificate
- A valid Priestman Associates, Principles of Construction Site Health and Safety Certificate
- COSAC – Safe2Site Course
- DSA Health and Safety Awareness Course certificate
- ESP Foundation into Construction Course
- IOSH Working Safely – via face to face assessment ONLY
- Royal Environmental Health Institute of Scotland (REHIS) Elementary Health and Safety Course
- Rushmoor Borough Council Health and Safety in Construction Environment L1
- Safety Pass Alliance (SPA) Core Construction Course
- Steve Hoskin Construction Induction Course (SHC) – Employees only
To find out further information about the course please feel free to call on (0207 199 9800) and one of our customer representatives will be more than happy to help.